take home the
The Sleep Ritual Massage
"Longeva is revolutionizing the spa industry"
Damien Craft, Senior Spa Director, The Ritz Carlton Bacara
This unique, deeply relaxing and rejuvenating massage treatment will introduce your guests to the inspiration, skills and tools they need to remove sleep-robbing barriers and unlock their deepest, natural sleep.
Includes the DreamKit™, the breakthrough better sleep kit of potent, sleep-inducing botanical serums, creams and mists, clinically-studied sleep music and step-by-step expert instruction.
• A full-body massage that incorporates multiple massage techniques that create a body-mind-spirit better prepared to sleep - 50 & 80 minute versions.
• Bundled with the DreamKit™.
• The treatment ties into the five sleep ritual steps in the DreamKit’s sleep ritual guidebook.
• The treatment uses the DreamKit’s cream, mist, serum, and music.
• Comprehensive therapist and guest-facing team training.
• Highly desirable for weary, jet-lagged travelers, over-worked high achievers, wellness enthusiasts, beauty seekers and purveyors of luxury pampering.
The Ritual is an integrative sleep-wellness program rooted in modern sleep science, the ancient arts of stress release and cognitive behavioral tactics, developed on the workshop floors of the world's most exclusive spas and wellness retreats over the past sixteen years by Longeva's Director of Wellness, nationally acclaimed natural sleep pioneer, Robert Michael deStefano
"...The Sleep Ritual Massage ... a magical Opening Ceremony that cleanses and anoints, followed by 7 stress-detoxifying sequences, brought to a profound ending with a beautiful Closing Ceremony... Your guests will leave inspired to go home with their DreamKit and practice the sleep skills they just learned."
"... other options are more all encompassing, Longeva, for example, recently launched a sleep wellness initiative called Project Z.
This is a curated comprehensive,and
customizable program that includes botanical sleep therapy skincare products, sleep music therapy, workshops and seminars, and treatments, all designed to help break the cycle of sleeplessness."
American Spa Magazine
"Certainly you are on to
something big and I will recommend your system
with any future projects."
Kate Mearns, 5 Spa Consulting,
Former Chair ISPA
"I think it's timely and brilliant."
Lynn Curry, CMC, Resources for Leisure Assets, LLC